Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Support Letter


     Hello, my name is Cody Badgwell. I'm a resident of Tuscaloosa, Alabama, where I was born and raised. You are receiving this letter because you expressed interest in furthering the ministry of God to the nation. To better understand what I'm talking about, let me explain further.
     For as long as I can remember, I've had a huge passion for people. I grew up in a very diverse community, so I never saw racism or discrimination in any way. Though I'm sure those exist, I always overlooked it. My heart wasn't focuses on the color of skin or the morals of ethnicity; I was focused on seeing people for who they really are- a child of God.
     This leads to the mission God has called me on. I applied for an internship with a ministry called City Student Missions (CSM). They have sites in major cities all over the United States. The city I've applied for is Chicago, Illinois. While there, I will have the chance to work alongside the CSM staff, prepare for teams from all over the world, and then show these teams the city, cultural areas, and serve alongside them in the fields.
     Your prayers are a crucial part of your support. Monetary funds help, but prayers are my main source of provision. Once I'm in Chicago, I'll be getting paid, as this is a paid internship/job. My only source of help is for flights. If you want to contribute in any way, please send me an email at cbadgwell@gmail.com.
     Thank you so much for your interest to support this vision God has given me. Your prayers and support means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment