Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Prayer is Key!!

     I know a lot of things happen in this life. Some bad. Some good. But, with prayer, you have someone who intercedes on your behalf. This past week, I got a close look at the true power of prayer. With numerous people including myself, I realized that people doubt a lot when it comes to prayer. Prayer is that one moment you come to God the Father through Jesus the Son, and just talk to Jesus like He's your best friend (which He should already be).
     One thing I realized above everything else is that doubt within prayer is not a prayer at all. It's when we have faith in that prayer, believing for God to do big things before the prayer is even prayed. For example, I recently had a friend who turned himself into jail due to some unfortunate events that had occurred earlier in his life. With the stress stemming from that, I found that prayer became a VERY huge part of my life!! Today I get a text from a friend telling me that the guy in jail was set free today, due to come home and enjoy life. I've seen this kid grow from a lifestyle of partying and such, and now I'm witnessing his return to grace.
     If anyone is reading this, just know something important: Prayer is key. Pray, pray, pray. And, when you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, pray some more. Pray Until Some Happens. PUSH! Just keep at it. God is going to do things in His PERFECT timing, not ours. So, keep the faith, don't doubt, and pray. With this mindset, I assure you your life will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment