Monday, April 18, 2011

Start of a new trend!

     I've never been much of a blogger type of person, but it seems this is a better way to keep a journal than to write in a notebook or something. Only thing that's bad about this is that it can't be personal. Haha.
     Anyways, this is my first blogging site ever, and I'm not too sure how this is going to work from a day-to-day basis, but I'll try to update as much as I can. As you may have noticed, my Blog Title for this whole page is Adonai Yeshua, which in the Hebrew translation means "Praise the Lord." This blog will be an account of miracles, testimonies, and personal stories of faith that I may have. I hope and pray that you'll be touched by some stories you may see on here, and know that Jesus is everything you'll ever need.
     If you have any questions regarding who Jesus is, and how you can know Him today, please let me know. You may contact me on here, or on my Facebook page (there should be a link to my Facebook page on my account).
     I'm excited to see how this blogging situation pans out. Be encouraged, because God is love. Love more, and see how many lives you change!!

No comments:

Post a Comment