Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Set A Fire Down in My Soul

     Words cannot describe the desperation so far deep in my heart and soul to desire the Living God more. It cannot possible be discussed in human words. The desire I have from so deep in my soul is too much than I can take. Jesus is so amazing, and He has proven worthy so many times. He never ceases to amaze me, and to blow my mind. He is so amazing.
     Recently I have seen the true power of Jesus working in and through so many people and ministries. I'm excited to see what God is about to do now.
     This Thursday ends the semester of UnAshamed, and the end to my internship with Equip. I must say, this semester has been nothing but pure blessings to me. I've made so many new friends through this ministry, and God blessed me with some AMAZING brothers and sisters in Christ!! I love the Equip ministry.
     Well, not much more to talk about. The storms are coming, but remember, Jesus is in your boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment