Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Are you available?

     Romans 8:28- "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

     When I think about what has happened over the past month, I can't help but notice that God has blessed me with so much. And, it's even Scriptural to say I now understand why I've been blessed so much. I love God. I do His will. I get blessed. And, ever since April 27, 2011, I have definitely seen a share of blessing come into my life.
     It wasn't until just recently when I started to really see a new side of things in life. Going into this weekend, I was a complete stranger to some people. Now, I have GREAT friends already there for me. And, I have God to thank for every bit of this.
     Today, I got a call from my good friend, Bo Black, the creator of "Movement to get Sean Rivers to perform at Bama Rising" on Facebook (find it, "like" it, and join the movement). Going into Sunday of last weekend, I only knew this dude through Facebook. But, when he called me today, he had some AMAZING news that I wasn't even expecting. A woman who joined the movement had donated over $400+ of spa supplies to the Movement. Not only that, but this page has reached to places OUTSIDE of Alabama and the United States. I am completely amazed as to how God has been using Bo these past couple of weeks! I'm even more speechless to know that God is going to lead Bo, and Sean, to higher measures here in the next couple of weeks.
     I say all of this just to simply say that when you align yourself with the will of God, great things begin to happen. When I started to seek God more for His general direction in my life, I ran into Bo and Sean. And, they have helped me in ways they'll never know. I'm thankful for such friends. Not only them, but the other friends I've come to know along the way. Allie Logan, for one. I've only met her twice, and she has a heart of gold. She's got the personality of someone who never meets a stranger. 
     Anyways, I'm just rambling. Nothing relevant. Just stay in the will of God, and see where He takes you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment