Saturday, May 21, 2011

Moving Up and Moving On

This past week has been very nerve-racking to me. I have found peace in Almighty God, though. Even though so much junk has happened in the past month, I have found it easy to so easily rest in Jesus Christ. I've met some new people that have imprinted my life with such an inspiration, I don't know what to do. My heart swells from the support I've received this past week, especially from those who call me friend. I've found the strength to go into my friend's list, and delete people I never thought I'd delete as a move to further my relationship with God. It has been an amazing feeling to feel the burden lift from my shoulder. The people I so came to love became the very people who eventually turned their backs on me. With the new family I now have, I see a new life for myself. I see a group of people there to lift me up when I am down. I see a group of brothers to pray for me. I see a group of brothers to keep me accountable. And, I see a city on the verge of revival. I pray others see this, and will stand to join the movement. May God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment